SOLD Bergantino HT112, EX112 cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Worldeeeter, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Worldeeeter

Worldeeeter Inactive

Mar 29, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    Price:
    I purchased these cabs on TalkBass (from the original owner) a couple of years ago, but they don't get enough attention vs. my main bass rig (also Bergantino), so I'm letting them go. These have never left my house, never been gigged, just used as a practice rig with the Glock Blue Sky head that I'm also selling on here. They are in excellent condition, and feature black fabric (rat fur), heavy-duty interlocking plastic corner caps, and chrome grilles with the Bergantino nameplates. They have both 1/4" and Speakon jacks as well. The HT112 has a tweeter w/frequency control knob.

Specs:
    Bergantino EX112 - 300w, 8 ohm, 48Hz to 18kHz, 97 db, 36 lbs, 15" x 17.5" x 13") Bergantino HT112 - 300w, 8 ohm, 48Hz to 18kHz, 97 db, 39 lbs, 15" x 17.5" x 13")

Anyone that has played through Berg cabs knows that they are the one of the best-sounding you will find.
    I paid $700 + shipping for the pair, but I'm knocking off $100 to make this a great deal.

If you are in the Charlotte, NC area, I'll drive up to an hour to meet you. Otherwise, I will ship them to you (at your cost - CONUS only); PM me with your zip code for a cost estimate.

Attached Files:

petch and Spaceman Ian like this.
  2. Worldeeeter

Worldeeeter Inactive

Mar 29, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    PM replied to (just now).

3. Worldeeeter

Worldeeeter Inactive

Mar 29, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    aaaaaaaaaaaaand...SOLD!