1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bergantino IP112 $1000 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pedalkrama, Oct 3, 2013.

1. pedalkrama

pedalkrama

Oct 5, 2010
    DSCN0096.

I absolutely love ❤ this ❤ thing, but NEED the funds for an instrument.
    Thanks for looking!
    I'm in Boston Ma by the way but will be happy to drive and meet you.
    Possibly heading to New York this weekend.

2. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    Fairhaven, Mass....whats the wattage?...can you post some more pics?..thanks!

3. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    This is so tempting. I love Bergantino cabs and to have a powered one...of course I'd need a preamp.

4. esoxhntr

esoxhntr Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    A cheap, flexible, and effective preamp option is a GK MB200. Just sayin'...

5. overbybr

overbybr Supporting Member Supporting Member

The IP cabs can be driven by some preamp pedals: Aguilar Tone Hammer, 3Leaf Enabler, to name the two I tried with my IP310.

These cabs are fantastic!

6. pedalkrama

pedalkrama

Oct 5, 2010
    It is an amazing sounding piece of equipment. I wish I could keep it but have to come up with the funds for a new instrument as soon as possible. I used it with a Marcus Miller SWR preamp and it was extremely versatile. I also used it a few times with a pedal and that sounded fantastic as well. I'll love to drive to meet anyone who wants it, in the new england area. Thanks!

7. pedalkrama

pedalkrama

Oct 5, 2010
    Please let me know any best offers and I will be happy to drive this Bergantino IP112 to you. I am certain you won't be disappointed. It sounds phenomenal.

8. pedalkrama

pedalkrama

Oct 5, 2010
    S☮LD ✔ and on the way to a very cool person.
    Thank you! Enjoy! ♫ ♪ ♫ :bassist: