1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Bergantino REF210 Cabinet as new. Berg REF 210 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by crossover, Jun 6, 2018.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    $850
    Bergantino Reference 2x10 Ref210 8-ohm Cabinet. New cab without the new price. This is the updated revision to the highly coveted HD210. Now in a preferred vertical offset format with an updated crossover and the horn from the HG310. Better extension in the top end and yet oh-so smooth!

Specs:
    • Woofer: 2-10” Ceramic Magnet Woofers w/ Vented Pole Pieces
    • Tweeter: High Intelligibility Compression Driver w/ Constant Directivity Horn
    • Cabinet Design: Ported
    • Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch Plywood
    • Cabinet Covering: Black Tolex
    • Impedance: 8-ohms
    • Power Handling: 400W RMS
    • Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover w/ Tweeter Control
    • Frequency Response: 44hZ – 15KhZ
    • Sensitivity: 99db @ 2.83v / 1-meter
    • Dimensions: 22-3/4”H x 18-1/2”W x 12-1/2”D
    • Weight: 54 Lbs

Will ship or deliver with original factory box; wiling to meet for local deal. Buying new you'd pay $999 delivered. Mine at $850 shipped/insured within the lower 48. No trades - thanks. Paypal ok.

IMG_2394.JPG

Rodger Bryan and Fred312b like this.
  2. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    This would've sold some time ago, but I had cold-feet and couldn't let it go.
    I'm making this available again (as of today, 12/1/18) - grab it while you can!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  3. NickFromNY

NickFromNY Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    where in NY are you?

4. CoffeeLove

CoffeeLove Supporting Member

Bump for a great cab. Mine will have to be pried from my corpse, which is hopefully a long time to come. Great as a standalone, and when paired with the 112 you have magnificence. GLWTS

crossover likes this.
  5. SharkSandwich

SharkSandwich

Jan 15, 2018
    Virginia
    Is the warranty transferable? ( not sure if Bergantino states only for original purchaser or not) I have been eyeing the one at bass club Chicago because it would be new with a warranty for the extra 150 bones. Are you firm on 850 shipped to Va? Thanks.