1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Birdsong Fusion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dee-man, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Strings:
    Howdy TB. Too many basses, so hard choices must be made. :bawl: Got this here a year ago (I agree with his description): SOLD - Birdsong Fusion with upgrades. Short Scale Bass
    It's in same overall condition as when I got it, which is to say it's in excellent pre-owned condition (a few minor things here and there that are purely cosmetic). Sounds great. Very meaty and robust, yet articulate. 31" scale.

EDIT: I recently added a custom ramp to the bass, which is attached to the bass with adhesive, so it comes off.

$1500 shipped CONUS. Comes with Birdsong case in good/VG condition. Not sure if I still have the varitone control, but I'll include it if I do.

Sorry, not interested in any trades unless you have a fretted Mouse or an Arkham Abyss.

Thanks for looking, DM

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    micbass, beatlebass64 and 77stingray like this.
  2. beatlebass64

beatlebass64 Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2011
    New Hampshire
    Original owner here. Fantastic bass. I only parted with it because of the CBass in my profile picture, which I still use as my main bass, made it take a backseat.

Very lightweight mahogany with a gorgeous black wash finish and snappy ebony board!

Iofflight, micbass and Dee-man like this.