For Sale Black 2007 Atelier Z Beta 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jakito, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Jakito

Jakito

Sep 10, 2008
    Price:
    $2200
    Strings:
    Parting ways with my beloved Black 2007 Atelier Z Beta 6,
    It's such an amazing bass, it's in mint condition and for the money, unbeatable. The action is incredible, it has a beefy modern J Bass growl. Sonically it's a beast. This will be one of the biggest regrets in my life to sell it, but it just doesn't get the attention it deserves. Do I really need more than 4 strings to play Dub/reggae? It really deserves someone with chops. The tip of the headstock has a minor ding that was repaired professionally (how the bass came when I bought it from rbolanos on this forum), fairly unnoticeable unless closely scrutinized.

Specs:
    Light Ash Body with a Flamed Maple top
    Scale Length 34"
    Frets 24
    Gotoh 350 Tuners
    Atelier Z JBZ-6 Pickups
    Atelier Z BB619 Bridge 19mm spacing
    Bartolini pre amp
    - Volume (with Active/Passive push-pull)
    - Blend
    - Mid
    - Treble/Bass Stack.
    - Mid Frequency Selector Switch
    Neighborhood of 12 lbs.
    Currently strung up with Thomastik-Infeld Nickel Flat Wound Roundcore 6 Strings, .033 - .136
    SKB hard case included

Asking $2,200 + Shipping for it. Atelier_01.jpg Atelier_02.jpg Atelier_03.jpg Atelier_04.jpg Atelier_05.jpg Atelier_06.jpg Atelier_07.jpg Atelier_08.jpg

2. YCBass

YCBass

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Yikes!

3. feschyn

feschyn Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2004
    That is stunning.

4. garytone

garytone

Nov 26, 2011
    Indiana
    That bass is gorgeous - the whole thing - but that bridge gives me little tingles it's so attractive. :thumbsup:

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021