1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Boss BB-1X Bass Driver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kbakerde, Mar 16, 2016.

1. kbakerde

kbakerde Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Price:
    $125.00
    This is a really fantastic pedal. The Boss BB-1X is from the new premium line of Boss pedals. It's really simple but very effective and is great as a sound changing preamp or a nice low to mid overdrive. 4 knobs and 5 controls, you control the Gain circuit, the two band boost only preamp (one Treble, one Bass), and a concentric control for the output Level and the Clean Blend which is a nice addition. It's a cool pedal that gives you a nice grit to the tone but blends in the clean tone nicely too.

20160319_125627_zpsww9jr3xt.gif

20160319_125618_zpsg9unrylp.gif

Two outputs, one for your amp, one balanced to go straight into the board. Pedal is in great condition, only about 6 months old, I'm just moving on and trying several new pedals out. If your interested in a trade, there are few specific pedals I'd be looking for

Smallsound/Bigsound Mini
    Smallsound/Bigsound F Overdrive
    Fuzzrocious Demon
    Big Game Bedlam
    Smallsound/Bigsound Team Awesome Fuzz Machine
    Fuzzrocious Cat/Rat Tail

If you have another offer, PM me and I'll think about it. Price to buy outright is $125 shipped to CONUS.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  2. veech

veech Newton's Downfall

Jul 10, 2012
    Chicago Area
    PM sent

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021