1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

For Sale/Trade BSX Allegro 5-string EUB upright double bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by MTBassMania, May 8, 2018.

1. MTBassMania

MTBassMania

Mar 5, 2013
    Price:
    Strings:
    BSX Allegro 5-string in excellent condition. Has left my home studio twice since I bought it, and I am original owner. Perfect for gigging! Solid construction, great adjustable tone, never have to drop tune.

Includes -
    extra unopened D’Addario Heliocore, Light tension, strings (5-string set, with low B).

Carbon fiber bow (horse hair), holster, and rosin

Original gig bag. Gig bag has some water damage on the bottom. The bag (and ONLY the bag) was stored in my crawl space when my water heater pooped out. It has been treated with bleach and extensive sunlight, so there are no living mold or mildew issues.

Essential Elements for Double Bass, books 1-3.

$2700 shipped CONUS. Open to trades. A fretless Warwick BG, or a Warwick Masterbuild/Custom Shop 6 string is high on my list.

The strings are strung in the correct order. I had a talk with BSX and they confirmed that is how they string it, do to angles the strings are at.

Please PM if interested. Don’t get on much, and a PM stands out more than a notice that the thread has been replied to.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Fred312b likes this.
  2. MTBassMania

MTBassMania

Mar 5, 2013
    Price includes shipping. Trades considered.

3. MTBassMania

MTBassMania

Mar 5, 2013
    Best offer considered. Would prefer to sell whole lot, but will consider separating items.

4. Uncorked

Uncorked

Feb 16, 2012
    Colorado
    is this still for sale?

5. Johnny Peppers

Johnny Peppers

Jan 5, 2021
    UNcorked> what is the scale length of the 5 string? measure_violin_scale_length.jpg

Attached Files: