1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

SOLD BSX Allegro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by srcTW, Jan 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. srcTW

srcTW Practicing my tail off Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Price:
    $999
    Strings:
    For sale is this BSX Allegro. I am the second owner - I purchased this from Mike Pope a copule of years ago here through Talkbass. It is the bass he used on tour with David Sandborn. I am moving to a double bass and therefore no longer need this one. It will ship as shown (will also include the body "post" which screws into the side and rests against your body to simulate the reach of a double bass). Works great. New strings.

I will ship it well-packed in its soft, padded gig bag.

I have the roadcase that I can ship (extra $150). It still has the "DAVID SANDBORN" masking tape on it :p. If you want the road case, I will ship the bass inside and ship the padded case separately. I can offer pictures separately if there is interest.

This is in the same shape as when I originally purchased it. I ship quickly and safely.

Asking $999 Shipped ConUS. Not looking for any trades. Using $$ to fund another build.

Thx for looking!

m43kTq.jpg
    MVIMG_20180128_164818.jpg MVIMG_20180128_165118.jpg k5meLQ.jpg 34c8ud.jpg HAPTTI.jpg GnF3un.jpg JzwdNP.jpg 6nS8Br.jpg LnEprT.jpg

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Pictures of the road case:

dnrdOs.jpg QgYBFX.jpg

3. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Sold!