1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BSX T4 EUB FOR SALE $1250

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by cecoulter5, Feb 16, 2013.

1. cecoulter5

cecoulter5 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2013
    SALE PENDING!

I have a BSX T4 (4 string) electric electric upright bass in very good condition. I purchased it the LA NAMM show directly from Dino Fiumara in 1998. It was the top-of-the-line model at that time. This specific bass had been set up exactly to Brian Bromberg's specification and it has the upgraded Bartolini piezo and active electronics system. It has a 3-band EQ. 9-volt battery. I am a professional jazz musician and a college professor. I used the bass for gigs and rehearsals and took very good care of it. I also have a very expensive German upright (that I am keeping). This bass sounds great and it is very easy to travel with. I only travelled locally with it. It has a detachable neck. Scale is 41.5 inches (just like a real upright). No position markers on the fingerboard. Fingerboard is high quality, thick ebony. I am including an excellent quality, custom made leather gig bag that was made specifically for this bass by Glen Cronkhite (Cronkhite cases). They are the best instruments cases period. It is black leather and fits the bass perfectly.
    I am deeply sorry but the bass is currently without strings and I would prefer to sell it that way since everyone has their own string preference.
    Pictures available upon request.
    Pay pal only.
    I have 100% positive feedback on ebay as "bajoporteno".
    I will put it up on Ebay if it does not sell here.
    Please do not text my phone number. I do not have a text plan.
    The shipping box measures 57x16x12 inches. It will weigh 36 lbs. I will ship from zip 91355.
    Local pickup available in the Los Angeles area.
    I am asking $1250 plus shipping. PayPal only.
    Thanks for looking.
    -Chris
    (661)706-6062

2. Sending a PM.

3. levonrocks

levonrocks

Nov 21, 2012
    Easton, PA
    pictures?

4. cecoulter5

cecoulter5 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2013