SOLD Buscanti Newport 5 String $650 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Granddesign, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Granddesign

Granddesign

May 10, 2011
    Houma,LA
    Endorsing Artist: Malekko Pedals
    Price:
    $650.00
    Strings:
    I am selling my Buscanti Newport 5 String, I am thinning out my basses down to 2 (need money at the time) and this one never gets played. Got it in a trade from Jeff(Who made it). Sounds great, plays wonderful, It just sits in the case in the closet and I believe it needs a better home. Comes with a Hard Case, strap locks and a strap.

Attached Files:

bongostealth and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. Granddesign

Granddesign

May 10, 2011
    Houma,LA
    Endorsing Artist: Malekko Pedals
    Price drop $650 shipped

3. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Hey Dexter-
    Sorry to hear that you need to sell the bass.

TB Members-
    I'm here to answer any questions on this bass. But when you do, please send me a message directly as I will not be visiting this string. The bass was made a few years ago at it originally sold to Dexter for a value of $1,100 (bass trade in from him plus cash). His asking price is very attractive indeed. It's a balanced instrument with a slightly more narrow fretboard and string spacing so that the neck fits more easily in your palm and the play is easier. It's lightweight too. About 8.5 pounds as I can recall.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022