1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Calin Wultur Panormo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by Rob Lee, May 24, 2018.

1. Rob Lee

Rob Lee Supporting Member

Jul 28, 2017
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a Panormo patterned bass made by Romanian luthier Calin Wultur. It is 3/4 size with a D neck and a big, big sound. The Panormo is a large patterned bass with deep ribs and broad bouts, but is still easy to navigate in the upper registers. There is a small crack on the rib that was repaired before I got the bass, and I haven't even noticed it was there since. There are also a few minor marks on the top (pictured), but nothing that affects the integrity of the instrument. The bass will come with a Fishman Full Circle pick up and a soft case. It is currently strung with Evah Pirazzi medium gauge strings by Pirastro. This is a wonderful bass that has been used in and works well in orchestral, jazz, and folk music settings. It has opened up nicely in the time that I've had it, and I only expect it will sound better in the future. Due to the size, local pickup in Cleveland only, but I am willing to drive up to 200 miles to meet a buyer in the next few weeks until I move, at which time the bass will be pickup only in Cleveland. Currently asking $7000, but I just graduated college and am moving out, so I'm open to offers for a quick sale. Please contact me with any questions or offers!

IMG_7576.JPG IMG_7556.JPG IMG_7571.JPG IMG_7557.JPG IMG_7558.JPG IMG_7555.JPG

Cheez likes this.
  2. Rob Lee

Rob Lee Supporting Member

Jul 28, 2017
    Price drop! $6300 and still taking offers!