SOLD Carvin AC-40 ac40 quilted maple with case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by robassable, Jan 30, 2018.

1. robassable

robassable Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    Price drop 650.00 shipped!

Selling my gorgeous year 2000 Carvin 4 string fretted bass, Rather than describe all the appointments and upgrades, I took pics of the very detailed original 2 page receipt that outlines everything about this bass. It is a great player, nice 24 fret neck, and it only weighs 6.5 pounds! Beautiful quilted maple top with binding and gold hardware upgrades. Neck through with strings that go through the body...what a well made instrument at a great price point. The top, back, neck and headstock of the bass are in near flawless condition. There is only one tiny ding on the side (see pic) that I could find otherwise maybe a couple of tiny finish flaws on the side, but otherwise in great shape. The neck feels great to play, action is good with scant if any fret wear (always had Labella black tapes on it). Comes with the original hardshell case which is also in near superb condition.This sold for over a grand back in 2000 and that was a great deal for bac fullsizeoutput_734.jpeg IMG_4407.JPG IMG_4408.JPG fullsizeoutput_735.jpeg IMG_4410.JPG IMG_4411.JPG IMG_4412.JPG fullsizeoutput_736.jpeg IMG_4415.JPG fullsizeoutput_737.jpeg fullsizeoutput_738.jpeg fullsizeoutput_739.jpeg fullsizeoutput_73a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_73b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_73c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_73e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_740.jpeg fullsizeoutput_744.jpeg k then particularly for this well appointed a bass. I am asking 650.00 shipped. fullsizeoutput_744.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    woodyng2 likes this.
  2. robassable

Feb 2, 2014
    Anyone interested?

3. robassable

Feb 2, 2014
    OK then, I might consider reasonable offers?

4. robassable

Feb 2, 2014
    OK how about 650 shipped for a fine bass guitar. One new from Carvin with all the upgrades this one has would be well over double that.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  5. robassable

Feb 2, 2014
    SOLD. local sale.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021