SOLD Carvin/Kiesel V69K Vanquish 6 string 9lbs!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by funkometer, Feb 6, 2017.

1. funkometer

funkometer Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Birmingham AL
    Price:
    $1350
    Strings:
    Decided to put this back up for sale, had briefly listed it in 2017 but decided to keep it then. Selling to pay for another custom bass I’m having built.

Bass and case are in very good shape. No nicks, dents or scratches on the bass other than a little finger wear on the body around the pickups. Comes with an extra set of the older generation 1 single coil radiused pickups that I picked up here on TB and tried. Bass also has a leftover switch that was added when I tried a different preamp in this bass; it didn’t sound as good as the stock preamp so I put the stock preamp back in. $1350 shipped and insured con US.

Here's a link to an audio demo of the bass:
    Dropbox - Carvin Vanquish 6-Macbook.aif - Simplify your life

-Bass weighs 9lbs and balances perfectly, no neck dive

-Solid 1 piece ash body

-5 piece maple neck and birdseye fingerboard with mahogany stringers, satin finish

-Figured claro walnut top

-Stock Carvin Gen 3 single coil radiused pickups and preamp- master volume, blend+passive/active, treble, bass, mids with mid eq sweep

-Extra set of Carvin generation 1 radiused single coil pickups.

-Dunlop straplocks

-34 scale, adjustable string spacing centered at 16.25mm. I have it set up at it's widest setting now around 17mm

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  2. funkometer

funkometer Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Birmingham AL
    Sold on Reverb

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 26, 2022