1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Carvin LB75 FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Whisper Chipper, Oct 27, 2013.

1. I'm selling my Carvin LB75 5-string bass, circa 1999 vintage. For a long time she was my only bass and I never wanted another, feels great, sits well in the mix, always got compliments on the tone. Then a pair of Dingwalls followed me home one day, and she's been languishing in the closet ever since. She needs a new home where she will be played and loved as she deserves.

I'm the original owner, and she's in mint condition, no belt rash, chips, or dings that I can find. Comes with a brand new set of Carvin nickel roundwounds mounted, and the original hardshell case. 5 piece laminate neck (thru-body), and has always been very stable. neck is natural satin finish, not the gloss green body finish.

I ordered her custom with J neck pickup and humbucker bridge. active/passive electronics, pearl inlay dots, and Dunlop strap locks. Like most Carvins, she looks and plays like something much more expensive.

Asking $500 plus shipping. Not looking for trades, possible exceptions would be a micro bass head 200-500 watts, or in partial trade for a 12/6 or 15/6 Fearful cab.

20131026_080036.

20131026_080017.

P1010292.

2. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    That's a great deal on a sweet bass. I can't believe no one has bitten yet.

3. PM sent

4. TinIndian

TinIndian

Jan 25, 2011
    Micco Florida
    Ya know I've never been a Carvin guy but that is just gorgeous!

5. PM sent...................!!!!

6. NeilGB

NeilGB Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2012
    SF Bay Area - East Bay
    pm sent

7. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    What is the string spacing?

8. chuck adams