SOLD Chris Stambaugh 7 String Bass Sound File

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Larry Balara, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Larry Balara

Larry Balara Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2018
    Price:
    Strings:
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg I’m selling my original Chris Stambaugh design 7 string Semi-hollow bass. The bass comes with two mahogany necks – a 31” scale fretted and a 34” fretless. Both with Ebony fingerboards. Both are designed to eliminate neck dive with a smaller headstock, guitar tuners for the lighter gauge strings. The body top has a gorgeous Myrtle top. It has a monorail bridge with an extra wood bridge if you prefer. The pickup is bartolini (also comes with Chris’s original pickup – sorry don’t know the brand) and it has an 18v preamp with volume, ganged bass and treble, mids with push low/high mids. There are a few little dings on the body, but both necks are in great shape with no gouges or dings. Comes with a custom hard shell case in great condition!

$1950 + $85 shipping to CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  2. Suho

Suho Bass Guardian Supporting Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Albany, NY
    How is this tuned?

3. Larry Balara

Larry Balara Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2018
    Right now I have it tunes E, A, D, G, C, e, a. But I've also had it tuned E, A, D, G, C, F, Bb and B, E. A, D, G, C, F, and B, E, A, D, G, b, e. They all sounded great. Just make sure the B isn't to thick.

4. ErikP.Bass

ErikP.Bass Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2004
    Dig the playing in that sample. Cool instrument!!!