1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Cliff Bordwell 5 string D Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PeterF, Aug 29, 2017.

1. PeterF

PeterF Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    North East Wisconsin
    Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_0617.JPG Price:

$1700
    Strings:

Wisconsin Not sure how this thread got closed. Bass is
    Still available
    Killer Cliff Bordwell D bass. 5er with Audere Pre, Nordstrand ( I think ) pickups.

Controls are vol, treble, hi mid, lo mid, bass pick up pan. There's an active/passive switch and a coil switch. This gives wide range of useful tones. From near P bass territory to a great Rick impression.

i believe the body wood is Amboyna Burl. Cliffs wenge/maple neck. 34" scale. 9.3 lbs via the bathroom scale method.

Trades: I am looking for a 4 or 5 string slapper. Special consideration for Dingwall Super Js or P/J or pre CBS Ernie Ball 'Rays.

pics to follow ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    String Thing and The Eristic like this.
  2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    The other thread was marked as sold because you hit the "mark sold" button. You can always edit any part of your ad- next time please click "thread tools" then "edit title" to change the status of your item if you have accidentally mislabeled it rather than starting a new thread.
    Thank you

3. PeterF

PeterF Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    North East Wisconsin
    Ok thanks