1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Creation Audio Grizzly Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Johnny Mac, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Johnny Mac

Johnny Mac Riff-finder General Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2005
    Springfield, MA
    Price:
    You've probably heard plenty about this pedal if you hang around in the Effects forum. Separate drive and distortion controls and some very useful EQ options. It's most popular as a transparent overdrive but high-gain settings sound great as well - but it's become redundant in my setup and I'm looking to flip it for something else.

Pedal is fully functional and has heavy-duty velcro on the back (looks like Dual Lock but I can't really tell). Physically it's in very good shape and is built like a tank; it looks like there were feet on the bottom, but whoever owned it before me took them off and unfortunately I don't have them to include.

Only interested in trades for another pedal - no amps, basses, or other gear please.

Offer whatever you'd like, but I'm particularly interested in the following:
    -Darkglass B3K/Alpha Omicron. Can throw in cash depending on pedal condition and which B3K version you're offering. Not interested in the bigger brothers of these two.
    -Dunwich Volt Thrower. 125b preferred but I'll take the full-sized as well.
    -Mr. Black Bass OD. Willing to listen to offers for a Supermoon/Bloodmoon or either version of the Shepherd's End as well.
    -Abominable Electronics Throne Torcher
    -Broughton Sunder Fuzz V2. Don't offer an Azure Drive or Terraformer, I already have those :D
    -Cioks DC10 Link power supply. Will send cash your way.

Box and manual included.
    9v power, Creation Audio says it takes 250mA but you should be fine with much less than that.
    If you're offering a pedal with odd power requirements, I will include a 9v power supply upon request as long as you include a power supply for your pedal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    jmbjandfam, SLO Surfer and jebmd like this.
  2. Johnny Mac

Johnny Mac Riff-finder General Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2005
    Springfield, MA
    Pedal has been traded!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021