SOLD Crown XLS 1502 Power Amp w/ Optional SKB Rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Barisaxman, May 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Barisaxman

Barisaxman Gold Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Price:
    $325-$400
    Near-new condition Crown XLS 1502 power amp. Great power amp with built-in DSP. I used it with both my Mesa Subway DI and POD HD into a Fender Neo 6x10 cabinet with great results. Amp is only about 8" deep, and fits perfect in the SKB 4 space shallow x-rack in the pic. makes for an easy schlep. I only used it in stereo mode, one channel, but it will bridge into 4ohm so it's capable of driving about anything you can imagine. You could get very creative with speaker configurations with this amp if having multiple cabs and configurations is your thing.

Ratings in stereo:
    300w @ 8ohms per channel
    525w @ 4ohms per channel (how i used it)
    775w @ 2ohms per channel

Mono Bridged:
    1050w @ 8 ohms
    1550w @ 4 ohms

Price is $325 shipped for the amp alone (have original box/packing) or $400 shipped for the amp and rack. Crown Close.jpg Crown Far.jpg

Crown Close.jpg Crown Far.jpg

2. ctmullins

ctmullins fueled by beer and coconut Gold Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2008
    MS Gulf Coast
    I'm highly opinionated and extremely self-assured
    One of the best features of the XLS amps, in my opinion, is the configurable HPF in the DSP. I leave mine set on 45Hz for high-volume gigs. For more info on what a HPF is and why it’s beneficial for bassists, visit High Pass Filter (HPF) and Low Pass Filter (LPF) Mega Thread

It’s a great little amp!

3. Barisaxman

Barisaxman Gold Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    SOLD!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021