1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Crumar CPB-2 Bass Synth Pedals (Serial #847)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by funkyfretless, Oct 3, 2018.

1. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Price:
    Hey,

So I'm letting this go... Its such a cool synth, but I just don't have the space for it, and its a little redundant based on the other synths in my collection currently.

The sub octave on this thing is amazing. Bob Moog helped Crumar design this bass synth, and to be honest, it sounds very similar to my Minimoog (in the lower register), like almost identical. Its a single VCO synth, but its really quite amazing. Its all original and the serial number is lower. There were not a lot of these made. It hails from France. The only thing missing is one of the knobs that goes over the emphasis pot. A replacement pot will fix that issues (less than $3).

Its heavy, so it will be around $50 to ship in the US. Outside we will have to talk privately. I'm not in a super hurry to sell. These are rare and the two others listed on Reverb are currently going for $900 and the other is $1,100. Mine's obviously way cheaper than that....

Thank for looking!

Attached Files:

StayLow and mikewalker like this.
  2. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    sold