1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Cusack Reverb SME - like new, great sound!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bollenator, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bollenator

Bollenator The Ersatz Haderach

Jun 2, 2010
    Western Washington
    Price:
    Hey all,
    This is a gorgeous sounding, retro-y reverb pedal that can produce everything from light spring 'verb all the way up to a huge, bouncy cave. It has separate Wet/Dry knobs, which is super-handy, as well as a Texture knob that tweaks the signature of the effect (supposedly mimics wall texture, hence the name). It's in Like New condition except that it has hook Velcro on the bottom and comes with all the box candy: two branded picks, sticker, instructions, rubber feet. I'm asking $115 shipped CONUS, PayPal only. No trades or lowballs, please.

IMG_20160322_112645.jpg IMG_20160322_112711.jpg IMG_20160322_112747.jpg IMG_20160322_112914.jpg

Oh, and here's one of my favorite demo videos of recent memory - I love the first track!

2. Bollenator

Bollenator The Ersatz Haderach

Jun 2, 2010
    Western Washington
    Sorry, this one's not available anymore.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2020