1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Dürrschmidt 103 German bow for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bows' started by IstvanLajos, Apr 29, 2020.

1. IstvanLajos

IstvanLajos Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2020
    Price:
    Style:
    German
    PRICE 1 350 €, shipping paid by seller
    Very good, selected, octagonal Pernambuco stick, ebony frog, silver thread whalebone lapping
    stamped: Otto Dürrschmidt / 2 stars
    The bow is in excellent condition. Manufactured in 2015, bought in 2016. First owner. It comes with new hair.This is an excellent bow with great balance, wonderful control, and an incredible sound and rich tone.

If you’re serious I will ship it to you for a one week trial with signature required after you have fully paid for the bow to my PayPal account.

If after one week you want to return it, you pay for fully insured shipping on the return, and if I receive it in the same condition as sent out, I will refund your money through your PayPal account.

Slightly negotiable. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  2. Ric Vice

Ric Vice Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Olivette, Missouri
    Do you have a scale to tell us the bow's weight?

3. IstvanLajos

IstvanLajos Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2020
    @Ric Vice yes of course.
    The bow's weight is 143 gramms, so 5,044 oz. If you have more question or need more details just ask about it. :)

4. Ric Vice

Ric Vice Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Olivette, Missouri
    Thanks very much.

IstvanLajos likes this.