1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Darkglass, Aguilar, Panda, Pigtronix, Polytune

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DavidHT, Jul 25, 2020.

1. DavidHT

DavidHT

Dec 5, 2014
    Layton, Utah
    Price:
    $1234-$5678
    I went from having two pedals in March to a bunch over the months and I’m ready to thin it down.

Definitely up for trades as I’m still looking for a good compressor or good guitar pedals. Empress, Cali, Effectrode are all on my list.

Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2: Excellent Condition with original packaging minus usb cable. Doesn’t have the aux-in which if it did I’d keep it because it’s got all the sounds. SOLD

Aguilar Tone Hammer: Excellent Condition with no packaging, no power supply and good velcro. SOLD

Panda Audio Future Impact 1: Excellent Condition with original packaging and no power supply. SOLD

Pigtronix Philosopher Bass Compressor Micro: Like New with original packaging and Velcro. SOLD

Polytune 3: Fair condition with some noticeable wear but works perfectly. SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021