SOLD Darkglass, Aguilar, Panda, Pigtronix, Polytune

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DavidHT, Jul 25, 2020.

1. DavidHT

DavidHT

Dec 5, 2014
    Layton, Utah
    Price:
    $1234-$5678
    I went from having two pedals in March to a bunch over the months and I’m ready to thin it down.

Definitely up for trades as I’m still looking for a good compressor or good guitar pedals. Empress, Cali, Effectrode are all on my list.

Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2: Excellent Condition with original packaging minus usb cable. Doesn’t have the aux-in which if it did I’d keep it because it’s got all the sounds. SOLD

Aguilar Tone Hammer: Excellent Condition with no packaging, no power supply and good velcro. SOLD

Panda Audio Future Impact 1: Excellent Condition with original packaging and no power supply. SOLD

Pigtronix Philosopher Bass Compressor Micro: Like New with original packaging and Velcro. SOLD

Polytune 3: Fair condition with some noticeable wear but works perfectly. SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022