SOLD Darkglass, EHX, MXR, TC, Way Huge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by hisdudeness, Feb 19, 2018.

1. hisdudeness

hisdudeness Gold Supporting Member

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Price:
    $70-$110
    You know the drill: selling off some pedals I no longer use. Everything comes with a box, and most come with manual and original swag, unless noted. Velcro on most pedals, but can be removed and cleaned with Goo-Gone upon request.

Darkglass B7K Ultra v1 - $350 $300 $275 - You know what it is. Absolutely fantastic pedal, just not fitting into any projects I'm currently in for the foreseeable future. Comes with original box, sticker, manual, warranty, etc. Got in a trade from this site some time ago. Never gigged in my possession. Free shipping! SOLD!

EHX Freeze - $90 - Great for noise, ambient, gaze, etc. Again, not being used, and my Infinite Jets is meeting my drone needs for the time-being. Comes with original box, manual, and power supply. Never gigged in my possession.

MXR Reverb - $160 - Super flexible reverb, but I need the ability to switch reverb presets on the fly now. One of the few pedals I've bought twice. The guitar player in my project bought my previous one, and uses it constantly. That PAD setting tho; to die for. Comes with original box, manual, and power supply. Never gigged in my possession. SOLD!

TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini - $70 - One-knob reverb wonder. Change presets with the TonePrint app; super easy. Not looking to deep-dive into editor software, and need ability to switch presets on the fly. Lots of TonePrints that all sound killer! Comes with original box; does not have velcro attached. Never gigged in my possession. Free shipping!

Way Huge Pork Loin - $90 - Was my "go-to" overdrive/base tone for almost a year until I found the Fairfield Circuitry. PL suddenly sounded a little too trebley for my personal tastes, but is by-no-means a bad pedal!! Comes with original box, manual, swag, and packaging.

All pedals shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking #s. PayPal preferred. Please add an additional $10 for shipping, except where noted. Can do discounts for buying multiple pedals. Not necessarily looking for trades, but open to offers! Not looking for drives, distortions, or utility pedals atm. Just ask :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Lowered price on the B7K and added free shipping on it and the TC HoF Mini!

3. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Lowered price on the B7K Ultra again

4. PM sent!

hisdudeness likes this.
  5. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    MXR Reverb sold!

6. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Lowered price on Freeze

7. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    HoF Mini has sold!

8. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Freeze just sold - Pork Loin is all that's left!

9. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Creating new post for the Pork Loin - closing this one

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021