1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD De Gier Bebop 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by alexbrownebass, Apr 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. alexbrownebass

alexbrownebass Endorsing Artist - Genzler Amplication. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Price:
    $1750
    Strings:
    For Sale is a lightly used (but in phenomenal condition) De Gier Bebop 5, Pharaoh's Gold finish. If you've ever had the opportunity to play these basses you know how great they feel and sound, I've gotten only great feedback from engineers and band leaders. The Fat Boost is a really subtle yet perfect active boost, it rounds out the low end of the bass and adds some sparkle to the highs. The ONLY reason I'm getting rid of this guy is because I just got a Sadowsky 5 and I simply don't need it anymore, and I'm trying to make some money back from that purchase. More pics/info can be provided upon request.

This bass is primarily For Sale and I'm not really interested in trades, BUT I might be coaxed with the right fretless that nets me at least a grand in cash.

Thanks y'all!

Attached Files:

2. alexbrownebass

Apr 13, 2008
    Austin, TX
    ALSO I forgot to mention that I'll throw in a really cool leather gig bag that came with the bass.

Here's a demo (disclaimer: this bass probably won't make you play like Richard Bona):

3. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    Contributor- Bass Musician Magazine
    KILLER basses. These are wicked.

review

that1guy222 likes this.
  4. alexbrownebass

Apr 13, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Bump!

5. alexbrownebass

Apr 13, 2008
    Austin, TX
    BUMP with price drop, some unexpected expenses came up and I'd really like to move this bad boy.

6. alexbrownebass

Apr 13, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Monday Bumpday!

7. muse

muse

Apr 7, 2005
    Pm'ed three days ago.
    Is this still up for sale?

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021