No longer available DiMarzio Model J bridge pickup (x2) DP123L

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by craigb, Apr 18, 2018.

1. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Price:
    $55
    Hey Y'all,

I had intended to buy a pair of neck (short) pickups for a project, but through a mixup ended with a pair of bridge (long) pickups. I could swap them out with DiMarzio for the short length but have since abandoned the project.

These are unused - one was taken out of the packaging when I had not realized it was the wrong size, but when it didn't fit in the route I packed it back up and restored the originals. So never used, never soldered.

These fit in the bridge route of a standard Fender J, but not the neck (it's a shorter route). I've got an appropriate pair (one short/one long) in a US G&L JB-2 and love the adjustable poles, and series/parallel options on the wiring. I have another in the bridge position on my Reverend Rumblefish PJ and like it there.

$55 ea shipped in the CONUS, $105 for the pair

I'd work a trade for G&L MFD P pickup as that's the only thing I can see a future use for at this time

IMG_20180414_143619.jpg

2. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Since I ended up keeping the Trib JB2 I arranged to exchange these for a pair of the shorter DP123Ss to put in there