1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available DiMarzio Model J bridge pickup (x2) DP123L

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by craigb, Apr 18, 2018.

1. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Price:
    $55
    Hey Y'all,

I had intended to buy a pair of neck (short) pickups for a project, but through a mixup ended with a pair of bridge (long) pickups. I could swap them out with DiMarzio for the short length but have since abandoned the project.

These are unused - one was taken out of the packaging when I had not realized it was the wrong size, but when it didn't fit in the route I packed it back up and restored the originals. So never used, never soldered.

These fit in the bridge route of a standard Fender J, but not the neck (it's a shorter route). I've got an appropriate pair (one short/one long) in a US G&L JB-2 and love the adjustable poles, and series/parallel options on the wiring. I have another in the bridge position on my Reverend Rumblefish PJ and like it there.

$55 ea shipped in the CONUS, $105 for the pair

I'd work a trade for G&L MFD P pickup as that's the only thing I can see a future use for at this time

IMG_20180414_143619.

2. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Since I ended up keeping the Trib JB2 I arranged to exchange these for a pair of the shorter DP123Ss to put in there