SOLD DSM Noisemaker OmniCabSim Deluxe v2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gravesbass, Mar 1, 2018.

1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    Price:
    DSM OmniCabSim Deluxe Cabinet simulator version 2

new condition : I just received this but decided to just use what I currently have as there is limited room on my pedalboard.

I purchased directly from DSM Noisemaker and did near a month wait.

Included:
    -As new version 2 Pedal with upgrades (no velcro)
    -Original box/bubble bag
    -sticker

It's latest version 2 updated with stereo headphone out, lower output DI and 9v battery option along with some cab tweaks Daniel did for improvement.

$250 Shipped Lowe48 USA Only
    -no wait Priority Shipping

This is a great rehearsal tool for the road or addition to the end of your pedal chain and headphone amp is really well thought out.

Attached Files:

PullThePlug likes this.
  2. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

I have just started using one. I play all DI/IEM gigs. My guitar player noticed instantly and turned me up in his mix. Sound guy noticed as well. If you play IEM or DI gigs this is a must have pedal and I never say that about a pedal, ever, until now. Replaced my Radial JDI and a couple other "always on" pedals that I was using to try and get the sound I get from this pedal. Tuner, OmniCabSim, and my IEM receiver is all I have on my Nano now.

gravesbass likes this.
  3. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Welllll.....Crap.

loopee and GentProvocateur like this.
  4. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    gone

cataract likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021