1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBMM Sterling

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LoveTheLows, Jun 1, 2011.

1. LoveTheLows

LoveTheLows

Apr 12, 2011
    Queens NY
    I'm selling my USA MADE Music Man Sterling bass in Carbon Blue Pearl with matching headstock and Black Pearl pick guard. I purchased it new in 2010 and bass is a year old. Its in exceptional condition, I can’t see a ding, scratch or blemish on it. Only slight signs of use on the pick guard that are to faint to even show in a picture. Its the perfect bass for someone who is considering buying new because you'll save hundreds and get a bass that looks, plays, and feels like brand new. I have the original sales receipt and hard shell case which is also like new. No trades please. $1100.00

Attached Files:

2. LoveTheLows

LoveTheLows

Apr 12, 2011
    Queens NY
    Updating the the listing. Dropped the price to 1000.00 for this practically new bass.

3. LoveTheLows

LoveTheLows

Apr 12, 2011
    Queens NY
    Another price drop. Going down to $900.00. This bass is in such great shape you can hang this in a store and sell it as new.

4. LoveTheLows

LoveTheLows

Apr 12, 2011
    Queens NY
    SOLD!!!