1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED EBMM Stingray SLO Special HH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Mar 10, 2017.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale or trade is a very close to mint condition Stingray SLO Special 4HH. This bass is in immaculate shape. There are a couple of very light scratches on the clear coat that are pretty much impossible to photograph and only show if you are looking very hard for them. Other than that it's like new. It's a honeyburst finish with white pearloid pickguard and the twin humbuckers. For those that are not familiar with the SLO specials these are stingray body's with Sterling spec'd necks. So the necks is thinner at the nut and a little slimmer overall. It is a very fast and friendly neck. The 5 position switch gives tons of options. Position 1 is bridge humbucker solo'd, position 2 is both single inside coils, position 3 (middle) is both humbuckers, position 4 is both single outer coils and position 5 is the neck humbucker. All sound great.
    I bought this because it was so nice thinking I need a 4 string in my lineup again and I am just not going to use it so it has to go.

As for trades I would only be interested in 5 string bass's. I am ideally looking for cash but if someone has something interesting hit me up. You never know. I am not looking to add any cash to any trade so it would have to be a straight trade or cash coming my way.

Selling for $1150.00 $1100.00 shipped in North America with the OHSC.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    jazzyitalian, kwdhsk, Jeff K and 2 others like this.
  2. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Removed Carvin jb5 from trade options because I just bought one. I am now ideally looking for cash deal but might consider a trade if it really piques my interest.

3. LowEndHum

LowEndHum

Feb 28, 2017
    Nevada
    Do you happen to know what year it is?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  4. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    I have sent the serial # to the ebmm forum re the year. I will post it once I have it.

5. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Possible trade in the works.

6. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    still available.

7. b15fliptop

b15fliptop Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Florida
    Any idea of the weight?

8. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Just over 9 lbs according to my crummy bathroom scale. It is a nice weight though. Not a heavyweight at all.

b15fliptop likes this.
  9. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    new price $1100 shipped in North America.

10. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    hit me up with some 5 string trade offers. I would consider bongo's, lakland 55-02's, fender deluxe jazz, carvin pb5 or jb5's plus a bit of cash my way depending on the specs.

11. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    about to make a local trade but would rather a cash deal so if anyone is interested make your move now or it will be gone by tomorrow.

12. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Traded locally