1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Eden WT-800C Made In USA and CLEAN!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 31HZ, Jan 4, 2016.

1. 31HZ

31HZ Supporting Member

Price:
    $650
    Bought this in 2015 and gigged with it a few times but my direction has changed and this fine piece needs a new home. This is a "C" model. Can run 2 channels/sides @ 2ohms, supplying each channel/side 550w. Or bridge for 1100w at 4ohms. Bi-amp mode is available if you prefer, you select the crossover point. Speakon and 1/4" speaker jacks. Very flexible pre-EQ and post-EQ effects loops.

Here's the FS thread from where I purchased it:Eden WT-800 C Bass Preamp/Amp - Like New!

Manufacture date is 3-30-07. This is a Made In USA amp, and is in excellent shape.

I will update this thread with my own pictures in a few days (there are multiple pics on the thread linked above).

Price includes shipping and insurance. I will ship double-boxed and well-packaged with foam layers; there will be no "wiggle room" in the box.

Thanks!

2. Low Class

Low Class Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Orange Park, Florida
    I'll take it!!

3. 31HZ

31HZ Supporting Member

Sold pending funds. :thumbsup: