1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Effects Clear Out (EQD, mtl asm, EBS, BBE, TC, MXR, Line 6 etc.)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by PseudoSpaceman, Jan 8, 2017.

1. PseudoSpaceman

PseudoSpaceman

Jul 5, 2009
    Price:
    Since it's the New Year, I've decided to thin out the herd a little to make room for some other sources of inspiration. Most pedals are in great condition (I'll specify any wear/damages) but have velcro on the back (soft, loop side) that I can take off if you'd like. I'm open to offers as well!

The pedals are as follows (prices are in USD):

-Darkglass B7K (Finnish version, Mint, comes with original box) - SOLD
    -Darkglass VMT (American version, wooden faceplate, comes with original box) - SOLD
    -Mantic Vitriol - SOLD
    -Earthquaker Sea Machine (V1, comes with original box) - SOLD
    -TC Electronic Shaker - $50 SOLD
    -EBS Unichorus - $75 SOLD
    -MXR Phase 90 (Comes with original box, some paint chips missing) - $50 SOLD
    -Fulltone OCD (V4) - SOLD
    -Line 6 DL4 - $140
    -BBE Opto Stomp (Yellow, non-monical version, rubber on back has been taken off) - $50 SOLD

I'm in Canada and ship to the U.S. often, shipping usually works out to be $14-16US but may be more or less, depending on your location. With most deals I charge $20US for shipping then refund the difference via PayPal.

I'm not necessarily looking for trades but I'm definitely open to the idea. Currently on the hunt for a Chase Bliss Tonal Recall, Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run, Red Panda Mixer, Cooper FX Generation Loss, or Montreal Assembly 856 for Zellersasn. I like pretty much anything weird or boutique though.

I don't have a ton of feedback on here but I have 39 5-Star rated transactions on Reverb, I can send you a link if you want proof. Most pedals are also up on Reverb though, so you can probably find my shop with a quick search.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    blindrabbit and juggernaut7 like this.
  2. PseudoSpaceman

PseudoSpaceman

Jul 5, 2009
    I couldn't figure out how to add pictures to the original post so here they are. Also added a few pedals and adjusted some prices.

Attached Files:

3. PseudoSpaceman

PseudoSpaceman

Jul 5, 2009
    Price drop bump

4. Grim88

Grim88

Mar 30, 2014
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    Interested in trAding Line 6 Dl4 for a Line 6 m5

5. azfatboy

azfatboy