SOLD Effects Clear Out (EQD, mtl asm, EBS, BBE, TC, MXR, Line 6 etc.)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by PseudoSpaceman, Jan 8, 2017.

1. PseudoSpaceman

PseudoSpaceman

Jul 5, 2009
    Price:
    Since it's the New Year, I've decided to thin out the herd a little to make room for some other sources of inspiration. Most pedals are in great condition (I'll specify any wear/damages) but have velcro on the back (soft, loop side) that I can take off if you'd like. I'm open to offers as well!

The pedals are as follows (prices are in USD):

-Darkglass B7K (Finnish version, Mint, comes with original box) - SOLD
    -Darkglass VMT (American version, wooden faceplate, comes with original box) - SOLD
    -Mantic Vitriol - SOLD
    -Earthquaker Sea Machine (V1, comes with original box) - SOLD
    -TC Electronic Shaker - $50 SOLD
    -EBS Unichorus - $75 SOLD
    -MXR Phase 90 (Comes with original box, some paint chips missing) - $50 SOLD
    -Fulltone OCD (V4) - SOLD
    -Line 6 DL4 - $140
    -BBE Opto Stomp (Yellow, non-monical version, rubber on back has been taken off) - $50 SOLD

I'm in Canada and ship to the U.S. often, shipping usually works out to be $14-16US but may be more or less, depending on your location. With most deals I charge $20US for shipping then refund the difference via PayPal.

I'm not necessarily looking for trades but I'm definitely open to the idea. Currently on the hunt for a Chase Bliss Tonal Recall, Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run, Red Panda Mixer, Cooper FX Generation Loss, or Montreal Assembly 856 for Zellersasn. I like pretty much anything weird or boutique though.

I don't have a ton of feedback on here but I have 39 5-Star rated transactions on Reverb, I can send you a link if you want proof. Most pedals are also up on Reverb though, so you can probably find my shop with a quick search.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    blindrabbit and juggernaut7 like this.
  2. PseudoSpaceman

PseudoSpaceman

Jul 5, 2009
    I couldn't figure out how to add pictures to the original post so here they are. Also added a few pedals and adjusted some prices.

Attached Files:

3. PseudoSpaceman

PseudoSpaceman

Jul 5, 2009
    Price drop bump

4. Grim88

Grim88

Mar 30, 2014
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    Interested in trAding Line 6 Dl4 for a Line 6 m5

5. azfatboy

azfatboy