1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Epifani UL6x10 for sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ChristianCARP, Aug 24, 2012.

1. ChristianCARP

ChristianCARP

Jan 28, 2012
    I have a 2008 Epifani Ultra Light 6x10 Cabinet for sale. I just left an Ann Arbor based nationally touring band, My Dear Disco, http://www.mydeardisco.com. We were a seven piece electronic dance band and now that I'm focusing more on my own music I can't justify having such a big cabinet on much smaller stages and in much smaller ensembles. I've only used it on about half a dozen gigs and finally decided that I no longer have a practical use for it. Incredibly powerful and light, at only 80lbs and with super smooth built-in wheels and handles, it's really quite easy to transport, and a pretty light lift with two people up and down stairs. Normally, I'd hold onto a piece of gear of this quality, but just picked up guitar and am looking to buy a new axe, simply need the cash. Please call if interested! Minor scratch on the top cabinet handle.
    Asking $1100 (Street price is $1600) Or Best Offer.
    (617) 694-9263

Attached Files:

2. njbayly

njbayly

Jan 29, 2013
    Toledo, Ohio
    Where are you located? Still in Ann Arbor?