SOLD Epiphone EB-0 (Upgraded to a poor man's Gibson SG ) #6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jazzyitalian, Apr 26, 2019.

1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Price:
    $389
    Strings:
    This is the 6th Epiphone EB-0 I've upgraded to be more like the USA made Gibson SG bass. Made in 2016, it's in near mint condition.

It's incredibly clean and shows little to no use whatsoever. The neck is straight and the frets show no wear. The mahogany grain gorgeous. Here's what was done:

1. A bridge pick up made by Gotoh to Gibson SG specs was added.
    2. Added a volume pot for the bridge pickup.
    3. We had a custom truss rod cover that says: "EB-0 Special" done by Philadelphia Luthiers.
    4. Put on a new set of nickle rounds.

These Epiphones have a much nicer polyurethane finish than the USA Gibsons. This is a translucent stain. The fretboard is made of granadillo wood which is similar to rosewood. The overall weight on this one comes in at about 8 1/2 pounds.

Flat $45 shipping to anywhere in the USA . Includes a NEW Prorock gigbag as shown in the photos. Save on shipping cost if you pick up locally.

Since some countries prohibit the shipment of exotic woods, I might not be able to sell this to anyone not living in the USA. If you live outside of the USA please contact me prior to buying so that we can determine whether this item can be shipped to your country.

Here's a link to the photo gallery:
    EB-0 Special #6 - Google Drive

And here's one for the Avatar:
    IMG_2650.JPG

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    JeffJ2112 and Laurie Bass like this.
  2. I would hazard a guess...shipping to Canada is impossible??

jazzyitalian likes this.
  3. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    No...I can ship to Canada. There's no CITIES issue. I just didn't have the wearwithall to look up international rates. Private message me your shipping address and I'll look things up for you.

Jeff

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  4. Pm'd

5. Pm"d again.

6. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    All answered...