1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Epiphone El Capitan (AEBG)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by powmetalbassist, Jun 6, 2014.

1. powmetalbassist

powmetalbassist Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    I have an original el capitan accoustic electric bass for sale, with form fitting hard shell case. The El Capitan was one of the first acoustic/electric basses to feature the all maple J-200 body which makes for a sound that’s punchy, powerful, and distinctive. Whether amplified through the full-featured Shadow Germany preamp system or unplugged, the El Capitan will pound out a bass line and keep everyone in the groove.

specs:
    Body: maple
    Neck: maple
    Nut Width: 1.73
    Scale: 34” Neck
    Profile: SlimTaper™
    Fingerboard: rosewood with dot inlay
    Pickup: eSonic™
    Hardware: Nickel

Bought it on a whim, great bass, but I have not touched it since having the kid....so it must leave the heard. Looking for 350+shipping. OBO El Capitan (1).JPG El Capitan (2).JPG El Capitan (3).JPG

2. powmetalbassist

350 + shipping

3. Vsp13

Vsp13

Oct 20, 2013
    NJ
    How much would it be to ship it to NJ, US? Did you buy it new? Are there any defects? I'm interested...

4. ben23c

ben23c

Aug 2, 2013
    Got really excited when I read 35...

5. powmetalbassist

Bump

6. powmetalbassist

Bump

7. powmetalbassist

Last bump before shifting sale to the evil bay

8. Bump for a great AEB! I have one of these and it sounds so great. I have had Michael Kellys and others come and go and just love the sound and feel of this bass. GLWTS!