SOLD Essential Sound MusicCord PRO (2) Cables

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Jon Moody, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Jon Moody

Jon Moody Commercial User

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Manager of Brand Identity & Development, GHS Strings, Innovation Double Bass Strings, Rocktron
    Price:
    $60-$80
    I have two of these for sale. If you're here, you already know the backstory behind these cables, and if not, I encourage you to look them up. Regardless, they've been solid and dependable for me, and I've gigged with them a LOT. However, I have an endorsement with a cable company that offers power cables, so I'm selling these.

Both are listed OBO, shipped CONUS. Please, no int't inquiries. DM for any questions.

1. MusicCord PRO (not pictured) - Black, 1 meter (approx 3.3 feet), with carrying bag - $40 OBO - LOWERED!
    2. MusicCord PRO Gerald Veasley Sig (pictured) - Red, 2 meter (approx 6.6 feet), with carrying bag - $80 OBO - SOLD!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  2. Jon Moody

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Manager of Brand Identity & Development, GHS Strings, Innovation Double Bass Strings, Rocktron
    The Gerald Veasley Signature cord is SOLD. Still have the shorter, black one.

3. Jon Moody

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Lowered price on the shorter, black cable.

4. Jon Moody

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    And sold.