No longer available Euphonic Audio EA iAMP Micro 550

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ukiah Bass, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass

May 10, 2006
    Price:
    For sale only:

Euphonic Audio EA iAMP Micro 550. Nice clean sounding amp. Two inputs with duplicate sets of EQ. Works great for acoustic bass, and electric too.

Weight: 2.3 lbs.
    Size: 2.1″H x 8.5″W x 5.4″D

2 independent channels-Channel 1 Mid EQ set at 500Hz for electric bass, Channel 2 Mid EQ set at 800Hz for upright/acoustic bass.

550 watts RMS at 4 ohms
    350 watts RMS at 8 ohms

Manual: http://eaamps.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/micro-doubler-manual-hi-res.pdf

I'm the second owner. The original owner dented one corner (in photo below). Otherwise, perfect operation and very good condition. I added 4 big rubber feet on the bottom panel. I also had Gary at EA do an upgrade to this amp. The rear panel now has a tiny toggle switch next to the fan (in photo below). That turns the fan off or on. The fan noise, while relatively low, was still audible in the dead silence of my sound treated home studio.

Includes a rugged power cable and a padded zipper pouch by Swiss Gear.

$385 shipped CONUS, PayPal only. Thanks for looking!

EA1-front.JPG

EA2-back.JPG

EA3-top.JPG

EA4-bottom.JPG

EA5-dent.JPG

EA6-all.JPG

pogue49 and JxBass like this.
  2. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass

May 10, 2006
    For the person who buys this, the feature configuration jumpers (described on p. 9 of the PDF manual) are currently set as follows:

JP2 - default, as in the manual
    JP3 - default, as in the manual
    JP4 - jumper on pins 1 & 2 (tuner / send is ON), jumper on pins 5 & 6 (DI is ON)
    JP6 - default, as in the manual

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022