SOLD Euphonic Audio EA VL208 $475 plus shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gnergaard, Mar 11, 2020.

1. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Price:
    $475
    I have for sale an Euphonic Audio VL208 cabinet. It is in very good condition.
    I am the 2nd owner and I have only used it 4 times in the past 2 years. Drivers are in perfect condition.
    I used it for doubling gigs (URB/Slab) with a Walter Woods head which paired perfectly. Sounds amazing.
    Incredibly HiFi, smooth and clean sounding. Very tight lows. Rated at 400 watts RMS and weighs 48 Lbs but is an easy carry due to well-placed handles and compact size. Although I would swear mine is less than 48 or at least it feels like less.
    I have priced this low compared to other recent sales here and on Reverb.
    $475 plus actual shipping costs. Keep in mind that shipping -will be costly-my rough guess is at least $80 via UPS or FedEx and perhaps more to the US west coast, HI, AK, PR or Canada. Please have this in mind before asking me for a shipping quote and then being disappointed at the resulting total price : )
    Of course that means that if you are local to or traveling near Chicago, IL you can have this cab for under $500.
    Reason for selling- much of my local DB gigs have turned into travel dates. When doing fly dates I've been forced to switch over to electric. The DB gigs I do have are much lower volume than this cabinet is capable of.
    Photos will be added shortly.
    This listing will be mirrored on the Double Bass side of TalkBass.
    Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  2. pics?

3. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Pics are finally up. Sorry for the delay but I've been working long hours lately. IMG_3653.png IMG_3658.png IMG_3659.png IMG_3657.png IMG_3656.png IMG_3654.jpg IMG_3660.png

Dimension likes this.
  4. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Sale/Trade pending...

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022