1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Everything MUST GO !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TWISTEDSTRINGS, Nov 6, 2013.

1. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS

Oct 13, 2012
    Most everything has sold but my EBMM. She would make a great Christmas gift. It`s practically brand new, so much so that you could pass her off as a new bass ! LOL...... I`m so close to getting this all behind me, just need to move her to finish with the final costs....PEACE and Merry Christmas to all, AJ

I did`t list individual prices yet because I`m not really sure what I`ll be asking yet,please give me a day or two. For those that already P`md me I`ll will be responding to you shortly, sorry I left this part out in the original post. This is not easy for me to do...
    As a few of you know about 6 months ago on the way back to NYC from a gig in Philly we were hit by a drunk driver. In that accident I lost my brother and best friend who was also our lead guitar. We played for fun because we loved music and loved jammin together. Well it stopped being fun for me that night. I`m done......... Please don`t think I`m asking for your sympathy, I just wanted you to know why I`m selling my gear. Plenty of pics and more info upon your request. I would like to sell it all as a package deal but I know that will be tough so lets talk. All my gear is in immaculate shape, I`m OCD that way. Nothing was ever abused, throw around or banged up. All prices are for CONTUS delivery

20131029_111152_zps400680c5.

SOLD2005 Fender American Dlx Jazz 5 $1150 to your door Great condition cherry burst, with case, one minor scratch that you can`t even see. 20130116_132025_zpse52edcd5.

2012 EBMM Stingray$1200 to your door PRICE DROP $1050 delivered ContUS absolutely mint not one scratch anywhere !, pacific blue burst, with case. 20130112_143043.

SOLD GK MB210 $350 to your door Mint condition, used for practice in my appt so it never was beat on. Like so many others I painted the grill black. 20130413_152849_zpsd771f84a.

SOLD: To the few people that inboxed me and thought that I ignored them or received mssgs they did`t understand please accept my apologies I mixed up a bunch of emails, I`m very sorry for that Zoom B3 new in box...toyed with for about a half hour, never gigged. 20131106_140257_zps2db89c1f.

-Fender Squire with soft case. Was getting ready to refinish when we were in the accident, it`s apart but all there.
    -Fender Rumble 15 like new. used as a warm up.
    -10ft 1/4 cord, 5ft and a 3ft.
    -10ft 1/4 to USB cord
    -2 sets wall hangers
    -8-10 sets of strings less then a hour on each set.... from DR Low Beams to Flats to Elixir to D`addario tape wound.
    -sheet music stand
    -Planet waves Varigrip Finger exercise machine
    -Fender pedal tuner

I tried to remember everything but I have a few more thing I`m sure I forgot about.

2. zhaomh

zhaomh

Mar 18, 2012
    Sarasota, FL
    Stay cool man.

3. bkbirge

bkbirge

Jun 25, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    I %$#^#^$'n hate drunk drivers with a passion. Should be an instant capital offense. Sorry for your loss. There is a thread where a lady was asking about effects pedals as a present for her bass player boyfriend, you might be able to unload the zoom there.

4. RockBoddham

RockBoddham

May 13, 2011
    Alden, NY
    PM'd ya, RE: Zoom B3. Thanks...

5. mlp1

mlp1

Jul 18, 2004
    St. Petersburg Florida
    Salesman: Mad Music
    pm'd on the fender j dlx 5

6. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS

Oct 13, 2012
    I must apologize to a couple people like TZDROIK and NUTDOG and anyone else that I mixed up emails with or receive a mssg from me they did`t understand.....I really mixed up who I was talking to, so please accept my apologies for the mistakes....It`s be a long couple of days

7. marko138

marko138

May 24, 2013
    Perry County PA
    PM'd.

8. THORRR

THORRR Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Parker, Colorado
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

I no longer play bars/lounges because I can't stand being
    around drunks anymore.

This was a real tragedy and I can understand why you don't play anymore.

Best of luck with the sale.
    Take care,
    - :cool:

9. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS

Oct 13, 2012
    I wanted to say thanks to those that have sent kind words my way, it means a lot to me. I have never met a better group of people then bass players, just something about you guys . Thanks, TwistedStrings

10. Uncle K

Uncle K The bass player doesn't get a sandwich Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Erie, PA
    PMed

11. Basshappi

Basshappi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tucson,AZ
    Condolences to you and your family.

12. Blueinred

Blueinred

Mar 12, 2009
    Greater Cincy
    Wow. We ALL feel for you, Twisted.

Just remember that the therapeutic effects of playing a guitar by yourself will be there for you if you ever feel like picking one up again.

God be with you.

13. Blueinred

Blueinred

Mar 12, 2009
    Greater Cincy
    And I forgot to mention I'm very interested in the asking price on the Fender 5er.

14. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS

Oct 13, 2012
    TTT

15. t-ray

t-ray

Jan 9, 2005
    Alabama USA
    we've talked before in happier times. Just tragic. May you somehow find peace, my friend.
    Best
    T

16. theduke1

theduke1 Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Manitowoc WI
    Love & Peace
    To you and your family. I will pray for healing comfort and the return of joy in your music that one day your brother's love for music will once again be heard through you.

17. TLJordan19

TLJordan19 Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Sorry for your lost.

18. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

Really sorry man. I understand why you want to sell everything and step away from playing.

Hopefully one day you will feel good about playing again.

All the best.

19. Jim C

Jim C Is that what you meant to play or is this jazz? Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Bethesda, MD
    Really sorry for your loss man.
    I quit drinking 8 years ago as I found myself making bad decisions in life.
    I also realized that I had driven drunk many times and that I couldn't live with the consequence of hurting an innocent victim (although I never had any problems).;

Loosing a brother?
    Can't even imagine what that would be like.
    Who knows, maybe down the road you will return to playing; wonder what your brother thinks looking down on all of us now?
    Good luck; I met some folks at meetings that needed someone to talk to (or yell at) to help sort things out.

20. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS

Oct 13, 2012
    A lot of AWESOME and KIND thoughts from all of you. Thanks all so much for your support, means more to me then my words can express.

On a lighter note, will someone please take this EBMM off my hands. This bass is practically brand new. Would make a great gift, you could even pass it off as new ! LOL