1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S:1970's MusicMan HD130 amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by shizoz, Nov 4, 2013.

1. shizoz

shizoz

Mar 18, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    Great sounding amp, folks that have played through one of these know that they are a great vintage amp for the price. This one has the tube phase inverter, which I think dates it before 1977. Retubed with JJ 6CA7 tubes, less than 20 hours on them. It has been serviced and is completely functional. This is a heavy amp, so I'm going for a local sale initially, but if you are interested in paying for shipping, then I'll consider it if it doesn't move. Great amp, hate to let it go, I'm just not using it anymore. I had it paired with an Ampeg 810 (which is also for sale) and it was awesome. Cosmetically, it is used. A few tears in the tolex, and a few of the knobs are missing the center silver piece. Other than that, amp works great!

Looking to get $400.

2. shizoz

shizoz

Mar 18, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    Pics

Attached Files:

3. shizoz

shizoz

Mar 18, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    More pics