1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

f/s -- Ampeg SVT-CL _ BRAND NEW!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kuuuuuj, Sep 12, 2008.

1. kuuuuuj

kuuuuuj Low end of the Lotem Pole

Sep 12, 2008
    Ampeg SVT-CL Classic -- Brand New!! $1200

I received this unit as a warranty replacement for an SVT-CL that managed to go crazy on me. Since it was a warranty replacement, this unit does not carry a factory warranty. I'm selling it to pay down the debt I incurred when I bought some other gear I have had my eyes on for a while. Did I mention it's BRAND SPANKIN' NEW! I took it out of its box only to take the pictures and packed it right back up. call with any questions or interest: 818.415.7890

I'll ship it to you or we can arrange a pick up if you're a Los Angeles Local (or close enough). Shipping would cost anywhere from $80 to $100. We would figure out the exact amount when the time comes. Buyer pays shipping.

Here are the details......

Preamp: Tube (2 x 12AX7)
    Driver Tube(s): 1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7
    Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
    RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): 300-Watts
    RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 300-Watts
    Tone Controls: 3-Band
    Mid Tone Control: 5-Position Selector
    Ultra High/Low: Yes
    Balanced Line Out: Yes
    Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
    Slave Output: Yes