For Sale Fairfield Modele B: Papa needs a Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by VegasGutPlucker, Nov 21, 2022.

1. VegasGutPlucker

VegasGutPlucker Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Chicago
    Price:
    150-200
    United States
    For sale today are two pedals I used for special gigs this past fall. We live scored a silent film for a Halloween Horror Film Fest, and I needed as many shades of distortion and damnation as possible. I love these guys, but I need a better cabinet more.

Both pedals can run on up to 18v, which I did. This provides greater headroom which in my experience makes the sweet spot much larger. I highly recommend.

Both pedals come with original box, and have velcro. I can remove and clean at buyers request.

Price includes shipping USPS Priority, Int'l hit me up for options. Not Interested in trades but doesn't hurt to offer.

Barefaced Machinist - $220 $200 SOLD
    A fuzz, distortion, and clean parallel in one box. This one was a lot of fun to use, so many different tones on tap with the EQ options, such nasty distortion of all kinds. With the increased headroom at 18v, bluesy overdrive of several shades also. I really liked this pedal. I might get it again in the future.

Fairfield Circuitry Modèle B - $160 $150
    What a sweet little guy. The most transparent overdrive I've heard thus far. Can be a real subtle sweetener or full on blues amp driver. I'm sad to see this little guy go but new gig needs a bigger bass cabinet, hard to argue with that.

tempImagej6JyAk.png

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
    Zbysek likes this.
  2. VegasGutPlucker

Oct 14, 2008
    Chicago
    30$ off if you buy both.

3. VegasGutPlucker

Oct 14, 2008
    Chicago
    Price drop for Black Friday. stay safe out there.

4. VegasGutPlucker

Oct 14, 2008
    Chicago
    Machinist Pending...
    Modèle B still available!

5. VegasGutPlucker

Oct 14, 2008
    Chicago
    Machinist sold!