1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FEELER: Modded Geddy Lee J-bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kruno_maestro, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Have a mint condition Geddy with '79 pup's installed (also have the originals), b/w/b pickguard (and the original w/b/w)
    up for sale or trade. Asking $900 and will ship it with at '70s Fender HSC that is kinda beat up but good otherwise to protect and carry the bass.
    Spent alot more than i'm asking but i decided the Gibson T-bird is the bass of choice for me so i'm willing to add money if someone wants to trade.
    For pics contact me and i will e-mail them as i'm having difficulty uploading them on TB right now.

2. Here's two pics of the '79 grey bobbins i had installed. Working on posting pics of the bass. Cheers

Attached Files:

3. Some more!

Attached Files:

4. Couple of more pics

Attached Files:

5. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    PM sent

6. Headstock shots

Attached Files:

7. A pic with original pickguard put on top and bridge cover, plus serial number and neck plate

Attached Files:

8. All the hardware and original pick-ups shot

Attached Files:

9. PM replied

10. Sunday night bump! Had some interesting offers but she's still available!

11. All PM's responded!

12. SOLD locally!