1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender 2015 MIA Jazz Deluxe 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fat bob, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Fat bob

Fat bob Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2013
    Denver
    Price:
    $1150
    Strings:
    For sale or the right trade is my Fender Jazz Deluxe V MIA. This bass is in good to very good condition. There is one small nick on the side of the bass the input jack (see photo).The neck on this bass is so sweet, string spacing and width- its been my favorite 5 string neck with a very solid B. There is slight swirling on the pick guard from regular use (see photos). I have been on the fence so long about selling this bass, I love the way it plays, sounds, and it is my only 5, but I don't have a passive Fender jazz FOUR string (Mia or mij) so I will trade for just that or sell to get the money for one. Also I am selling the bass because in certain rooms and certain situations the bass can buzz. It certainly doesn't do it at home, but in just a couple clubs especially in active mode it has a buzz- apparently a common problem with the preamp in this model. I am not certain if it's the pre or the bridge pickup, but Ithought long and hard about putting some EMGs in there and using their pre, but Iam going passive so.. this is nearly identical to the Elites in all other ways. Another bassist commented how resonant the bass is- unplugged it is much louder than my other basses.
    Bass comes with relatively new DR low beams and a Hard Shell Road Runner case.
    As for trades, I am looking for a 4 string passive fender jazz bass or also a 4 string passive fender P/J (most likely MIA or Mij). Thanks for looking! Please feel free to ask me anything or for additional photos.

Attached Files:

bass4worship likes this.
  2. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

PM's sent