1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Aerodyne Prototype Dark Blue Metallic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by faulknersj, Jul 21, 2008.

1. This bass was the prototype built by Fender engineers during the design phase of the Fender Aerodyne series. It was given to me by Billy Siegle, Fenders Artist Relations Guru in 2001. It is One of a kind...literally.The body is dark Metallic blue with black pickguard. It has EMG pickups in a Neck P bass Bridge Jazz bass configuration. The neck is a slender Jazz bass cut; maple with Rosewood Fretboard Dark Blue Metallic headstock. There is a serial number on the back of the neck, but whether Fender officially catalogs their Prototypes by serial number is unknown to me. it is: P068719. The bass has a few nicks and chips but is still a killer looking axe! It has been my go to rock bass for the last 7 years but I am playing V strings now. The bass did not come with a case so it would be shipped in a bass box I would pick up from guitar center. $600 obo. Pm me with questions and offers. I can send more pics via e-mail.

Attached Files:

2. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    woooooooooow

3. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    pm sent !:hyper:

4. nortonrider

nortonrider

Nov 20, 2007
    If only I hadn't used my stimulus check to pay bills, I would totally be buying that!

5. Bump.

6. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Aug 30, 2004
    Denton Tx
    PM offer sent

7. Deal Pending with Wademeister.

8. SOLD!!!!:hyper:

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021