1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender American Deluxe 5 String Jazz 2015 Heavily Modified

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rigorous bass, Apr 17, 2019.

1. rigorous bass

rigorous bass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Price:
    $1049
    Strings:
    Hello everyone. Due to ongoing car repairs I am forced to sell one of my coolest basses. This one was modified by previous owner to resemble a MM signature bass but with Bartolini pickups and Aguilar OBP-3 pre which in my opinion is an excellent combination! Controls are as follows (stacked Volume/passive tone control, pickup blend, treble, mid, bass and active/ passive switch). Has a really nice defined low B and plays great all around. Does have some player wear that I tried to capture in the pics. Nothing major at all. Not sure about the weight but it’s defin not super heavy. My guess is that it is around 9.4 lbs. It feels a bit lighter than the Stingray I just sold which weighed 9.8 lbs. I will note that the bass pot needs to be replaced which is an easy fix. If you choose to do it yourself I will take $30 off the top to cover your repair expenses or I can just get it fixed myself. I just haven’t been able to get around to it. Asking $1049 shipped. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Offers welcome. Thanks

Attached Files:

r10, Cantstandsya and feschyn like this.