1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fender American Original '50s Precision (new AVRI)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BuiltToSpill17, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a Fender American Original '50s Precision Bass. The neck is a bit too chunky for me and I just picked up a P that fills the void in my collection. The bass is in excellent condition with no dings, blemishes, smells, etc. It has never been gigged and has barely been played.

The pickup is the new Pure Vintage '58 split coil, made as period-correct as possible from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets. Other authentic touches include the Thick C profile neck, vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, Pure Vintage hardware—including a 4 saddle bridge, and a nitro lacquer finish.

I have D'Addario Chrome Flats on here now, 45-105; I can change them to the stock rounds if you prefer -- I believe they were Fender strings.

Stats:
    • 8 lbs 8 oz
    • Nitrocellulose Lacquer 2-Tone Sunburst Finish
    • Ash Body
    • Thick C Maple Neck
    • Maple Fingerboard
    • 34" Scale Length
    • 9.5" Radius
    • 21 Vintage Tall Frets
    • 1.73” Width Bone Nut
    • Pure Vintage ’58 Split Coil Pickup
    • 1 Volume, 1 Tone Control
    • 4 Saddle Vintage Style Bridge
    • Pure Vintage Reverse Open Gear Tuners
    • Knurled Chrome Dome Knobs
    • Nickel/Chrome Hardware
    The only trades I would be interested in would be the following:
    • Fender American Original '60s Precision or 60s AVRI in Sonic Blue, White, or Lake Placid Blue
    • Nash PB or JB-63
    Price is $1600 shipped CONUS in the sweet hardshell tweed case (depicted). International buyers will pay actual shipping cost. Payment via PayPal only.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! IMG_20180812_082517.jpg IMG_20180812_204617.jpg IMG_20180812_204651.jpg IMG_20180812_204700.jpg IMG_20180812_204716.jpg IMG_20180812_204814.jpg

randini, Mastermold and danclaro like this.
  2. Feel free to PM with offers!