1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Bassman 300 pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jastacey, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jastacey

jastacey Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    I have a Fender Bassman 300 Pro, it's been a great amp, but I'm just getting tired of dealing with the weight, it's got about 100 hours of gig time, and about the same in rehearsal time, I do have the foot-switch , it's currently loaded with the Fender Branded 6550's, which are relabeled Sovteks, it's still under the Fender warrenty, and I'll include the necessary receipt, if you ever need it, I'll pull the power tubes and wrap them, and ship them separate with the foot-switch, this also comes with a 1/4",foam lined road case, built by "Case X"
    I'm not really interested in trades
    Shipped to the lower US-48 via FedEx Ground ... USPS Money Order preferred and if paid this way the price is $1200.00 which reflects what Pay-Pal would get in Fee's, but if using PayPal the price is $1250.00 ... Local Cash & Carry $1000.00
    You can check out my E-Bay rating:http://myworld.ebay.com/jastacey

3965576515_e41283e4d3_b.
    P1010105 by jastacey128, on Flickr

2. silvertripper

silvertripper

Mar 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Best head I've owned, warm tubey goodness! Good luck with your sale.

3. A fantastic head here.

4. Any interest in a mesa big block 750 or a fender TB-1200?

5. jastacey

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    Not really .... I'm trying to clear out the stuff I'm not using very much and need the cash for other needs .... thanks anyways

6. Jazzdogg

Jazzdogg Less barking, more wagging!

Jul 29, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    How much does it weigh in the road case?

7. jastacey

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    The amp weighs about 75-80 pounds and the I believe the road-case weighs about 10-12 pounds ... I don't have a scale large enough to weight it at the house ... a large friend of mine, broke my bathroom scale ..... he said it just didn't work right ...... hasn't worked since he left the NYE party !!!!!!

8. silvertripper

silvertripper

Mar 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    WOW! Head plus Road Case and this thing is still here? I love my Bassman 300 Pro! This Fender tube head rocks, and you can never replace a warm tube tone with SS I dont care how hard you try or how much money you spend. 300 tube watts is screaming!! This head will run 2 x 810 cabs no problem. Or it can easily be tamed to run a 410 cab and rock your world!! Warm tubey punchy goodness!! I mean come on... its got 2 channels a clean and a dirty for crying out loud!! This head can do a SVT, a 400+, it can do it all. On board compressor thats very good. Foot switchable channels, comp, and eq!! Very versatile head here people! Someone should jump on it!! :bassist:

9. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    thats ESPECIALLY a deal for the local yokels!

10. jastacey

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    I believe the problem is ... no one has the cash !!!!!

11. RNV

RNV

Apr 13, 2010
    Loxahatchee, Fl
    fEARful (I endorse them, not visa versa)
    This awesome head w/ case + my lack of funds = one sad Mr. Viera.:crying::crying::crying:

12. jastacey

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    Monday Morning Bump

13. smallz

smallz

Mar 30, 2008
    I bought this guy!

14. jastacey

Feb 8, 2009