1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Fender Bassman TV 15!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by emblymouse, May 16, 2018.

1. emblymouse

emblymouse Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Lakland Artist Endorser
    Price:
    $650
    Hi TB- Selling my TV Bassman 15 combo amp. I have used this exclusively for the past year and it has covered all my gigs like a champ. (not a Champ, you know what I mean;)). This was a refurbished artist endorser unit which I could not tell from new. I had a custom matching burgundy cover made for it so it's still clean, and I also popped for a caster upgrade ($60) which smooths things out nicely. An unintended bonus is the bigger wheels increase the tilt back angle when you remove the back 2 (see last pic). I've included 2 good reviews with sound samples for you. The main things to know if you are interested are it's 350W into a 4 ohm Celestion and there is NO EXT CAB output. Will ship in original manual and hang tags in the factory box, this is going to be about 65 lbs. shipping weight.

I'm asking $650 + shipping. Shoot me any questions in a message please.

Fender Bassman TV Fifteen Combo Amp Review

Attached Files:

2. Treebeard

Treebeard Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Fuquay, NC
    Bear Light Symphony, TimepeaceNC Band
    drool

3. emblymouse

emblymouse Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Lakland Artist Endorser
    Shipping estimates are running between $70-$90. If you are in the Midwest it should be less. I will split shipping costs. We are boxed and ready to roll:thumbsup: