1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass V Five String Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by austin2112, Dec 22, 2016.

1. austin2112

austin2112 Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bought this from Sam Ash a few months ago and don't really have the desire to keep it. I really don't play that much anymore, and for what I do my MIM Jazz suits me fine. This bass probably has about 25 hours of play time on it from me, has never been gigged and has lived the majority of its life in its case and on a stand.

The bass was a return from a new purchase, and is in great shape. I'm sure there are some minute hairline scratches on the back and in key areas, but over I'd rate ht instrument a 9.5 out of 10. Frets have barely any time on them, everything is in really nice shape.

Bass comes with its original hard case, including the original strap, Dunlop Strap locks, hex tools, and case candy.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see closer pictures!

Austin

Also, selling to raise money, so not interested in trades at the moment. Thanks!

***EDIT***

Sorry, forgot to put shipping info. I am asking $50 towards shipping costs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Sosa and Art Damage like this.
  2. Sosa

Sosa

Sep 28, 2013
    San Diego
    Great bass GLWTS

austin2112 likes this.
  3. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2002