1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Highway One Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jeff K, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    I have really mixed emotions about this. I love this bass, but something has to go. 2006 Highway One P, Honey Blonde, BadAss II bridge, upgraded tort p/g, & Fender Deluxe gig bag. Very well taken care of. Near mint condition. I can't find any dings or scratches. Tone for days. $650.00 + shipping to lower 48.

U.S. Postal Money Order preferred. Currently strung with D'Addario Chromes, but I can put rounds on if preferred. Sweet bass, and very light. I do not have a scale in my house, so I don't know the exact weight. But it is the lightest, most comfortable of the five electrics I currently have.

100_0939.

100_0940.

100_0942.

100_0870.

2. Any trades?

3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Sorry, Caleb. I could use some cash more so than gear, so I'm not considering trades right now.

4. Daco

Daco

Feb 17, 2008
    Israel
    What about International shipping? I'm from Israel..

dac0@walla.com

5. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    I'm sorry Daco, It's CONUS only. Thanks for your interest.

6. Jared92

Jared92

Nov 1, 2007
    Fairfax VA
    A "You have a nice porch" bump

7. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Well, I must admit, that's a first! :D Thanks, Jared!

8. Zemaitis

Zemaitis

Jan 7, 2004
    New Paltz NY
    I'd love to take this off your hands but it doesn't look promising. bump for a classic bass.

9. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Saturday bump.

10. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Okay guys, I've changed my mind and decided to keep this baby after all. I really did have mixed emotions about selling it. I was jonesin' for a new American Standard P-Bass, so thought I'd sell this one and use the money toward the Am. Std. I went into G.C. and played a few the other day, which I've done several times over the past year. They're really nice, but I came to the realization that they just don't sound any better than this Highway One.

This isn't to take anything away from the Am. Stds. It's more of a testament to the tone of this bass. Plus, it's one of the most comfortable basses I've ever owned. So I'm just gonna' keep her. Thanks to all who took a look.