1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender Jaguar Bass - sunburst with Upgrade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rockprocess, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Rockprocess

Rockprocess

Dec 17, 2009
    Up for sale is a clean Fender Jaguar bass in sunburst, made in Japan. This is from the original run and has the tortoise shell pickguard. Overall, it's very nice condition. It plays extremely well with low action and sounds awesome!!! It sounds great and does not have any of the hum issues some of these were reported to have. Overall its a fantastic bass! The preamp has been replaced with a custom preamp modeled on a '76 Musicman Stingray preamp (huge improvement over the stock preamp) I will include the original preamp with the bass.

$750 shipped and paypalled
    a8305e86.
    d9b0d1b2.
    c743166d.

Click here for more photos: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w34/rockprocess/Fender Jaguar bass/

2. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    beautiful jag.

3. Mschiff

Mschiff

Jul 22, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    love these basses. i have a squire vm special (the one with the bass boost preamp) and it's a great bass. i'm a jag man now. wish i had some extra $. i'd buy this baby

4. Bongokid

Bongokid

Sep 28, 2011
    Los Angeles
    nice bass!

5. Dat bass man, im in the market for one of these, but as of now wouldnt have the money for it lol

6. el basso

el basso Supporting Member

jawsmiley. dammit! i just bought another P bass here a few hours ago!

7. Any trades?